Not many country girls, but this one got too!
That's right! This girl right here.
Most stressful day ever.
I'm sure you've all experienced the rash OH-MY-GOSH-I'M-SO-STRESSED-WHAT-DO-I-DO mindset (Or is that just me? Haha). But in all, I'm hoping I did okay, and the hockey game was great.... until the end. It was a pretty intense day, after all, I had a four hour break after my last lecture to study and grab food. This is good and bad for a few reasons.
- I actually had a chance to sit down and eat dinner.
- I had a bit more down time to study.
- It gives me a chance to make sure I know everything for the midterm exam.
- Studying more makes me nervous since it makes me feel like I don't know anything.
- Stressing out.
- Did I mention test anxiety?
But here are some photos from the gameI took that I thought you'd enjoy. Mmmm hockey players.
Who doesn't love a good almost fight in a hockey game :3
LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS
Annnd the Islanders. Psht.
The famous Tim Horton! :)
All and all, it was a very, intense day, and the Leafs still did lose. But it did help me relieve post-exam stress, so hooray for live sporting events! Woot woot!