Friday 23 March 2012

Hockey Tuesday

Guess who had a chemistry midterm AND a hockey game to get to afterwards?
Not many country girls, but this one got too!
That's right! This girl right here.
Most stressful day ever.
I'm sure you've all experienced the rash OH-MY-GOSH-I'M-SO-STRESSED-WHAT-DO-I-DO mindset (Or is that just me? Haha). But in all, I'm hoping I did okay, and the hockey game was great.... until the end. It was a pretty intense day, after all, I had a four hour break after my last lecture to study and grab food. This is good and bad for a few reasons.

Pros
  1. I actually had a chance to sit down and eat dinner.
  2. I had a bit more down time to study.
  3. It gives me a chance to make sure I know everything for the midterm exam. 
Cons
  1. Anxiety.
  2. Studying more makes me nervous since it makes me feel like I don't know anything.
  3. Stressing out.
  4. Anxiety.
  5. Did I mention test anxiety?
 But hey, it comes with the university life, we're all just there for a piece of paper that says we know stuff right? Yay for SUPER expensive pieces of paper!

But here are some photos from the gameI took that I thought you'd enjoy. Mmmm hockey players.



 Who doesn't love a good almost fight in a hockey game :3
 LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS LEAFS
 Annnd the Islanders. Psht.
The famous Tim Horton! :)

All and all, it was a very, intense day, and the Leafs still did lose. But it did help me relieve post-exam stress, so hooray for live sporting events! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment